Albert Square and St Stephen’s Association: Your Residents’ Association
Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meetings of the Albert Square and St Stephen’s Association, ASSA (covering all residents in Albert Square, St Stephen’s Terrace, Wilkinson Street and Aldebert Terrace) will be held on:
Tuesday 5 July 2011, St Stephens Church, 8pm
Please do come along from 7.30pm, when refreshments will be available.
- Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on July 6th 2010
- Review of the year from Chair
- Kate Hoey MP
- QUESTION TIME: your chance to ask questions to ASSA Committee, Kate Hoey and ward councillors
- Policing report
- Summer Fair
- Treasurer’s report and presentation of accounts
- Election of Officers and Executive Committee for following year
- Any other business.
Copies of the accounts and the minutes of the last AGM will be available at the meeting. The present Officers and members of the Executive Committee are:
Chair: Chris Morrison; Secretary: Brenda Kirsch; Treasurer: Sid Stiles; Honorary Accounts Checker: Tony Andrews. Other Committee members: John Allinson, Jim Davies, Peter Edwards, Rosemary Ellis, Emma Francis, Andy Lindo, Neil Sanders, Alex Wajih, Victoria Wynn
YOUR CHANCE TO GET INVOLVED!
ASSA welcomes the involvement of residents – old and new – as members of the Committee. If you would like to get involved or wish to nominate yourself or someone else for the Committee, please call Chris Morrison on 020 7582 7184 or Brenda Kirsch on 020 7735 6087.